Roshni Nadar Malhotra Biography, Roshni Nadar Malhotra is the chairperson of HCL Technologies. As of late, she turned into the most extravagant lady in India, with an astounding total assets of Rs. 54,850 crores. She is the lone offspring of HCL’s organizer and very rich person industrialist, Shiv Nadar.
Roshni is the principal lady to lead a recorded IT organization in India. She got her underlying instruction from Vasant Valley School, Delhi, prior to moving on from Northwestern University as a Communication major, with an emphasis on Radio/TV/Film. After graduation, she sought after a graduate degree in Business Administration, zeroing in on Social Enterprise Management and Strategy from the Kellogg School of Management, USA.
Roshni Nadar Malhotra Biography
|Name||Roshni Nadar Malhotra|
|Education||Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management|
|Occupation||Chairperson, HCL Technologies|
|Parents||Shiv Nadar, Kiran Nadar|
Roshni Nadar Malhotra – Early Life
- Roshni Nadar was born in Delhi, India.
Roshni Nadar Malhotra – Education
- Roshni Nadar completed her high school at Vasant Valley School.
- Then she graduated from Northwestern University majoring in Communication with a focus on Radio/TV/Film.
- She pursued a master’s degree in Business Administration, focusing on Social Enterprise Management and Strategy from the Kellogg School of Management, USA.
Roshni Nadar Malhotra – Career
- Roshni Nadar has worked in various other companies apart from HCL.
- Within a year of joining HCL, she was promoted to executive director and CEO of HCL Corporation.
- Later, she became the chairperson of HCL Technologies, after her father Shiv Nadar stepped down.
Roshni Nadar Malhotra – Humanitarian Initiatives
- Before becoming the CEO of the HCL Corporation, Roshni Nadar was also a trustee of Shiv Nadar Foundation, which runs the not-for-profit Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering in Chennai.
- Nadar is the chairperson of VidyaGyan Leadership Academy, which works for the economically underprivileged section of society.
- She also set up ‘The Habitats’ trust, which aims to protect India’s natural habitats and indigenous species. The trust aims to create and conserve our ecosystem.
Roshni Nadar Malhotra – Personal Life
- Roshni Nadar is a trained classical musician.
- She married Shikhar Malhotra, Vice Chairman of HCL Healthcare in 2010.
- Roshni Nadar Malhotra and Shikhar Malhotra have two sons, Armaan and Jahaan.