Nirmala Mishra Biography In Hindi, News, Veteran Bengali singer, Latest News, Cast, Death, Dead, Birth, Age, Passed Away, Wiki, Family, Wife, Son, Award, Career
Nirmala Mishra Death News: The country’s famous famous Bengali singer Nirmala Mishra died on 30 July 2022 at the age of 81 due to heart attack.
It is said that he breathed his last at his Kolkata residence. Nirmala was also suffering from aging related diseases for a long time. He suffered a heart attack on the night of 30 July and was taken to a nearby hospital where the team of doctors declared him brought dead.
In today’s article, we are going to give you complete information about the biography of Bengali singer Nirmala Mishra (Nirmala Mishra Biography in Hindi).
|Real Name||Nirmala Banerjee|
|Husband Name||Pradip Dasgupta|
|Date of Birth||21 October 1938|
|Place||Majilpur, Calcutta, West Bengal|
|Date of Death||30 July 2022|
|Place Of Death||Chetla, Calcutta, West Bengal|
|Death Cause||Because of heart attack|
|Languages||Bengali, Hindi, English|
|Address||Chetla, Calcutta, West Bengal|
Who was Nirmala Mishra (Nirmala Mishra Biography)
Nirmala Mishra was an Indian singer who was a lyricist for Bengali and Oriya films. Started singing between the years 1960 and 1970 and made a place in the hearts of music lovers with his performance.
At that time she was the only singer to be honored for both Oriya and Bengali films. And he was awarded the Sangeet Sudhakar Balkrishna Das Award for his lifetime contribution to Odia music.
Nirmala Mishra Birth and Family
Nirmala Mishra was born in India on the eve of Durga Saptami on 21 October 1938 in Majilpur, 24 Parganas. His father’s name was Pandit Mohini Mohan Mishra and mother’s name was Bhabani Devi. His father had settled in Chetla, Kolkata from Majilpur.
Nirmala also has an elder brother named Murarimohan Mishra. Nirmala’s father and brother were both famous singers and had a great knowledge of music. Because of these, Nirmala’s childhood passed in the middle of music. And slowly Nirmala started singing well.
His father was also honored with the titles of Pandit Sangeet Ratna and Sangeet Nayak by the Kashi Sangeet Samaj. Nirmala’s family name was Bandopadhyay (Banerjee). But later she was awarded the title of Mishra, due to which Nirmala Banerjee became Mishra.
|Father Name||Pandit Mohinimohan Mishra|
|Mother Name||Bhabani Devi|
|Brother Name||Murarimohan Mishra|
|Nirmala Mishra Husband name||Pradeep Dasgupta|
Nirmala Mishra Career (Nirmala Mishra Biography)
- In 1960, music director Balkrishna Das gave Nirmala a break for her first song in the Odia film “Shri Loknath”. After this, she went on to sing many super hit songs like Stree, Maljanha, Actress, Anutap, Kiya Kahara, Bata, Amda and Adina Megha.
- Nirmala lent her voice in the song “Nida Bhara Rati Madhu Jhara Janha” from the 1975 Odia film “Anutapa”. This song is still alive in the hearts of the people.
- Apart from these, Nirmala did the song “Mo Man Bina Ra Taare” from the 1964 film “Manika Jodi”, “Jochna Luchna” from the 1970 Odia film “Adina Megha”, “Jeevan Jamuna Re Juara Ute Re” from the 1967 film “Amda Bata”. ”, went to hit songs like “Ja Ja Re Bhasi Ja” from the 1970 hit film “Chilka Tere Se”.
- Nirmala played the female version of “Chhapi Chhapi Basanti Rati” of the famous composer and director Laxmikant-Pyarelal’s 1967 film “Bhagya”. The male version of this song was sung by the legendary singer Akshay Mohanty which became a huge hit.
- Nirmala Mishra also sang duets with many male singers like Mohammad Sikandar Alam, Pranab Patnaik, Tansen Singh.
- In which “Mun Tumku Bhala Pai Luchi Luchika” from “Anupata”, Tansen Singh, “Aa Mayabini Man Jochna” from “Ghar Bahuda” and “Sei Nilapari Desh” from “Suryamukhi” etc.
- Nirmala has also given her melodious voice in many modern songs which include – Emun Ekta Jhinuk, Bolo To Arshi, Abse Mukh Rekhe Piyal Dale, Kagojer Phool Bole, Ei Banglar Mati Chai, Mone Koro Mone Mone, Ami Tomar, O Parrot Pakhi Ri, Unmona Mon Swapan, Ogo Tomar Akash Dutee Chok, Chhoto Sagar Kotha Bhalobasa etc.
- Nirmala also participated in Geetinatya and Mahalaya by Shyamol Gupta, Uttam Kumar, Hemant Mukhopadhyay in the year 1976.
- Apart from this, he has also sung Nazrul Geeti, Rabindra Sangeet, Patriotic songs. Nirmala Mishra sang songs with many big artists like Manna Dey, Manabendra Mukhopadhyay, Pratima Bandyopadhyay, Shipra Basu, Sandhya Mukhopadhyay.
Nirmala Mishra Awards
Nirmala Mishra has also been awarded the Sangeet Sudhakar Balkrishna Das Award for her voice.
Nirmala Mishra Death Reason
Music composer Nirmala Mishra passed away at the age of 81 due to a heart attack on the night of 30 July 2022 at her residence in Chetla, Kolkata.
He suffered a heart attack around 12 o’clock in the night and was taken to a nearby hospital. There his family doctor Kaushik Chakraborty confirmed that he had passed away.
There were many diseases due to his growing age, he was also taken to the hospital many times but Nirmala did not want to get her treatment in the hospital, so her complete treatment was being done at home.
Conclusion – In today’s article, we told you about the biography of Nirmala Mishra (Nirmala Mishra Biography in Hindi). Hope you liked this information.
Q: Who was Nirmala Mishra?
Ans: Nirmala Mishra was a famous Bengali singer of India.
Q: When was Nirmala Mishra born?
Ans: Nirmala Mishra was born on 21 October 19388.
Q: Where was Nirmala Mishra born?
Ans: Majilpur, Calcutta, West Bengal
Q: When did Nirmala Mishra die?
Ans: 30 July 2022
Q: How did Nirmala Mishra die?
Ans: Due to heart attack
Vijay Deverakonda Biography Girlfriend, Controversy, Latest news
Shehbaz Sharif Biography | Shehbaz Sharif Brother, Age, Caste
Roshni Nadar Malhotra Biography, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Child & More